Wednesday, January 21, 2009

About Me

Daylight Productions began in the Spring of 2009. After training with several videographers and editors, I decided to follow my passion and start a business doing what I love. I enjoy sharing the wedding day with a couple and their families, and meeting so many wonderful people. Because I believe the wedding video is one of the most important things a couple will have from their wedding day, I not only make videography affordable, but also a treasured work of art based on the couple's personality and style. 

I often find that many don't completely understand the role of a videographer in their wedding. Do they shoot the video and then just return it on a DVD? No. That's something Uncle Ernie can do. I take the footage of your wedding and spend a good deal of time editing it to music or piecing it together to make it easy and pleasurable to watch. Who wants to watch something and feel like they're in an earthquake? Also, a professional videographer understands how to handle the camera to avoid the "earthquake" feel. They see the artistic and creative shots that highlight various aspects of your day, rather than just your standard "point and shoot" style. You want your video to be uniquely your own, and that's exactly what I strive to do.


If you have any questions or are interested in booking your wedding, please email me: daylightproductions4@gmail.com. You can also click the "Email" link above to do it directly from the screen. Again, thank you for stopping by. Happy Planning!

No comments:

Post a Comment